JACKSON TWP., Pa. - A crash involving two tractor trailers tied up traffic for several hours on I-80 West Wednesday morning in Monroe County.
It happened around 9:35 a.m. in Jackson Township.
Our crew on the scene said one driver was trapped in his truck.
Ambulances rushed the injured to the hospital. There's no word on the extent of their injuries.
Police say during a training session Sunday a member of the Rockwell Tactical Group was shot in the neck with a real bullet by a real gun.Read More »
- Coroner: Passenger killed in crash in Penn Forest Township
- Driving tour of state game land in Berks set for October
- Construction workers find fatal crash scene off I-80 in Kidder Township
- Man accidentally shot in neck at gun-training facility, police say
- Dirt bike rider sought for driving erratically in Hazleton, motorcycle confiscated
- Tour at 4: Pocono Mountains
- A dry, pleasant stretch of weather this week as we bid summer farewell
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Pedestrian struck after crash in Fountain Hill
- Lehigh University: Investigation finds no evidence of misconduct by university doctor with students
- Reading police respond after reported shooting sends person to hospital
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Updated Mom BFFs may also benefit baby, study says
- Traffic study stalls proposed South Whitehall development
- Efforts to preserve Epler School continue at community meeting