HAZLETON, Pa. - Authorities say an Easton man was part of a major drug trafficking operation in Hazleton.
The Hazleton police chief says more than 1,300 bags of fentanyl were seized from a home in the 800 block of Peace Street.
Police say they've broken up the drug trafficking operation that ran from there.
John Bass, 27, of Easton, is among the suspects arrested during a raid of the home Monday morning.
Janayah Lassiter, 29, and Alexis Casisano, 30, both of Hazleton, were also arrested.
Bass faces drug charges. Police say he also had several outstanding warrants out of New Jersey for robbery and aggravated assault.
- Mohegan Tribe holding governing council elections
- 10-year-old boy riding bicycle hurt after being hit by pickup truck in Schuylkill County
- Sunrise Chef: B-Lux Grill & Bar at Kalahari Resorts
- Tree crashes through roof of house in Monroe County
- Man burned in apparent meth-making incident in Stroudsburg, police said
- Dump truck crashes through guard rail, ends up in creek in Carbon County
- Volunteers come to rescue of old Allentown cemetery
- Truck and SUV collide in Lehigh Township
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Upper Macungie sends eight to hospital
- Fire breaks out at a Texas Roadhouse in Berks County
- Fire crews respond to structure fire in Robesonia
- 10-year-old struck by bullet at Coca Cola Park honored by Allentown Police
- Man charged in hazing death gets 2 years probation
- Shooting in Reading sends one man to hospital
- Community cleans up Allentown elementary school ahead of new school year
- Teen, 14, critical after being shot at schoolyard