CASS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A Schuylkill County dog owner is facing citations after his dog attacked his neighbor's livestock.
State Police said the dog owner allowed his dog to leave his property and attack his neighbor's chickens and pigeons July 4 in the unit block of Deer Lane in Cass Township, Schuylkill County.
Police said the neighboring homeowner shot the dog during the attack.
According to police, the dog is alive. No word on its condition.
The dog owner was cited with retail theft and dog law violations.
The homeowner was not charged.
- Mohegan Tribe holding governing council elections
- 15 performers to take to the sky in first-ever airshow at Pocono Raceway
- 10-year-old boy riding bicycle hurt after being hit by pickup truck in Schuylkill County
- Sunrise Chef: B-Lux Grill & Bar at Kalahari Resorts
- Tree crashes through roof of house in Monroe County
- Man burned in apparent meth-making incident in Stroudsburg, police said
- Volunteers come to rescue of old Allentown cemetery
- Truck and SUV collide in Lehigh Township
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Upper Macungie sends eight to hospital
- Fire breaks out at a Texas Roadhouse in Berks County
- Fire crews respond to structure fire in Robesonia
- Water main break leads to boil water advisory in Birdsboro
- 10-year-old struck by bullet at Coca Cola Park honored by Allentown Police
- Man charged in hazing death gets 2 years probation
- Shooting in Reading sends one man to hospital
- Community cleans up Allentown elementary school ahead of new school year