LAKE WYNONAH, Pa. - A large fire consumed a large home along Lake Wynonah in Schuylkill County Friday night.
Fire crews from around the county were called to the 800 block of Cayuga Cove in Auburn around 7:30 p.m., county dispatchers said.
There were no reports of injuries. The cause of the fire has not yet been determined. The investigation is ongoing, but no foul play is suspected.
The construction on the house was about 80% complete at the time of the fire. The damage from the fire is estimated at about $1.5 million.
- Berks DA: Doctor over-prescribed opioid pills to patients
- Homicide charge dropped against man accused in fatal shooting of friend
- Authorities find drugs, guns after searching house in Monroe County
- Fire destroys home in Polk Township
- Man charged after traffic stop turns into drug bust in Carbon County
- Car crashes into woods off Route 309 in Schuylkill County
- Allentown police arrest man allegedly in possession of stolen gun
- New Jersey man arrested in Lehigh County with potentially deadly drugs
- The beat goes on at Lehigh Valley Heart Walk
- Missing Allentown boy with autism found by his former teacher
- Pair of stolen goats found and returned to owners
- Fiddle fans pack Lyon's community park for a day filled with music
- Six-vehicle crash ties up traffic on the turnpike
- 'All Aboard!': Colebrookdale Railroad celebrates 150 years
- Health officials say York County measles case may have exposed residents
- Lopatcong Emergency Squad to disband