BRANCH TWP., Pa. - A Schuylkill County man died after a vehicle he was working on fell on him, police said.
Robert Yeager, 67, was found around 2:45 p.m. Tuesday in his garage in the 1400 block of Bunting Street (Route 209) in Branch Township, according to a news release from state police.
Yeager had been working underneath a vehicle in the garage when it fell off the wooden blocks it was on and crushed him, police said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and his death was ruled an accident, authorities said.
John Cronin, and his father, Mark, visited Pleasant Valley High school to talk about strategies for creating happier and more effective work environments.Read More »
- Legendary broadcaster Jack Whitaker got his start in Schuylkill County
- Pottsville man, 61, killed in crash involving motorcycle, truck
- Borough still waiting for federal funds year after floods caused massive destruction, mayor resigns
- Fire destroys barn in West Brunswick Township
- 'Float Your Boat' raises funds for Kidder Township Trails Project
- Woman suspected of stealing cookware worth hundreds of dollars from fundraiser
- Updated Watching for strong storms as temperatures stay very warm, humidity stays high
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Berks bus drivers gear up for new school year
- Bethlehem City Councilman accuses colleagues of talking 'behind the scenes'
- City Center Allentown fighting back after spotted lanternflies swarm downtown buildings
- Reward offered for information on Pottstown shooting suspects
- Cone Appétit offers comfort foods in a bread cone
- Police: Man dead after shooting in Reading
- Cumru Township Commissioners name new vice president
- Spring Twp. police investigating after thefts from unlocked cars