NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A woman and two teens are facing charges after troopers found them dumping tires in vacant parking lots in Schuylkill County.
June Kuzowski, 61, had two 15-year-olds load tires from an auto garage into a large U-Haul truck, then transport them to an area off Route 61 in North Manheim Township to dispose of them, according to a news release from state police.
Troopers from the Schuylkill Haven barracks found Kuzowski and the two teens dumping tires from the back of the truck onto parking lots at vacant motels Saturday evening, officials said.
At least 330 tires were scattered on the lots, police said.
Kuzowski was charged with scattering rubbish and corruption of minors. The juveniles were charged with scattering rubbish.
Police in Hazleton are stepping up their enforcement of nuisance dirt bike and ATV riding on city streets.Read More »
- Tour at 4: Pocono Mountains
- Berks DA: Doctor over-prescribed opioid pills to patients
- Homicide charge dropped against man accused in fatal shooting of friend
- Authorities find drugs, guns after searching house in Monroe County
- Fire destroys home in Polk Township
- Man charged after traffic stop turns into drug bust in Carbon County
- Missing Allentown boy with autism found by his former teacher
- Dirt bike rider sought for driving erratically in Hazleton, motorcycle confiscated
- Lopatcong Emergency Squad to disband
- History's Headlines: Skyjack of 1972
- Some showers and t-storms Saturday make Sunday the better and brighter weekend day
- Members of the 69 News team race for charity during NHRA weekend at Maple Grove
- Route 422 ramp in Berks finally open ahead of busy weekend
- Police: eagle statue on Allentown monument leaning downward, but is tied down securely
- Health officials growing concerned about vaping as hospitals see more patients with lung conditions
- Expert explains where Friday the 13 superstition may come from