As featured on
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., July 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai Motor America reported total June sales of 50,135 units, a 22% decrease compared with June 2019. Retail sales grew 6% despite the ongoing economic challenges. It is the second straight month the company has recorded increasing year-over-year retail sales. Fleet sales were down 93% and represented only 2% of total volume.
- Humidity: 67%
- Cloud Coverage:68%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:39:03 AM
- Sunset: 08:34:39 PM
Times of clouds and sun, very warm and humid with a stray shower or thunderstorm.
A stray evening thunderstorm; otherwise, partly cloudy, warm and sticky.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a thunderstorm around, mainly in the afternoon; quite warm and humid.
- Muhlenberg seeks participants for 'River Adventure'
- Bethlehem Rose Garden restoration to start this summer
- Muhlenberg cancels 2020 RiverFest because of COVID-19
- Muhlenberg College to open its campus this fall, with new safety measures
- Police: Argument with unwelcome guest ends with alleged slashing
- Air Products signs $5B deal with Saudi Arabian companies for new green project
- Movie theater chains sue New Jersey governor over closures
- Bucks County woman dies of heatstroke
- Pa. Dept. of Health seeing 'significant' increase in COVID-19 cases among younger people
- Nearly 1,000 new infections in Pa. include delayed test results