As featured on
CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its commitment to help create healthier generations, The Walt Disney Company has made a contribution to Feeding America® to support efforts to source more produce and increase the amount of nutritious meals provided to children and families who need it most. The funds will be distributed to 30 Feeding America member food banks throughout the U.S. operating produce programs to improve access to nutritious foods. Last year, Feeding America secured more than 1.8 billion pounds of fruits and vegetables and plans to provide even more nourishing produce to families in need this year.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 57%
- Cloud Coverage:69%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:00:22 AM
- Sunset: 04:37:58 PM
Becoming milder with clouds and some sunshine.
Mostly cloudy with rain arriving.
Quite mild with plenty of clouds and periods of rain and drizzle, especially in the morning.
- Tower Health instates no-visitor policy at hospitals
- Trump reportedly attending Gettysburg election hearing
- Wyomissing mailbox connects children with Santa, brings hope during pandemic
- Hamburg Area School District temporarily switches to virtual learning
- Reading School Board narrowly upholds ban on sports, extracurricular activities
- Nazareth Area School Board agrees to sign state attestation form
- Monroe County community holds vigil for teen who died in weekend shooting
- Easton City Council introduces 2021 budget with no tax increase
- SCI Mahanoy inmate dies of COVID-19
- Lehigh County extends deadline for commissioner applications, adds Juneteenth as paid holiday