DUBLIN, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Kaspa Peas Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global kaspa peas market is expected to reach a volume of 34.4 Million Tons by 2026, exhibiting moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026). Kaspa peas are a high yielding semi-leafless dun-type field pea belonging to the same sub-species as green peas. They consist of various digestible nutrients, which make them excellent for human consumption and livestock feed. Kaspa peas are suitable for cultivation in areas receiving more than 400mm of average annual rainfall. Also, these peas are easier to harvest than trailing-type varieties as their pods are held above the ground level even when the crop lodges. They have shatter-resistance pods which help in reducing grain loss if harvesting is delayed or even poor conditions exist at the time of crop maturity. Nowadays, many split pea processing companies prefer uniform and round dun peas due to their higher splitting efficiency.
Increasing health consciousness among consumers is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Kaspa peas are a rich source of proteins, fibers, iron, folate and potassium. The high amounts of nutrients present in these peas offer various health benefits to consumers. The iron found in kaspa peas prevents chances of anemia and promotes healthy blood hemoglobin levels. On the other hand, dietary fibers play an essential role in improving digestion and lowering blood cholesterol levels. These peas, along with other legumes, offer a cheap source of nourishment, especially in the South Asian region. As a result, they serve as a popular snack in several South Asian countries, including the southern belt of India. Moreover, the increasing population and the expanding food sector, particularly in the developing regions, are also creating a positive impact on the industry. The introduction of new varieties of field peas targeting niche and specialty markets are providing vast opportunities to the existing players in the industry, thus further driving the market.
- United States
On the geographical front, Canada represents the largest producer of kaspa peas, accounting for nearly a third of the total global production.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed in the report, covering the detailed profiles of the numerous small and large manufacturers who compete in terms of prices and quality.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global kaspa peas market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global kaspa peas market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- What are the profit margins in the industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- How are kaspa peas processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for kaspa peas?
- What are the transportation requirements for kaspa peas?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a kaspa peas processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Kaspa Peas Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Price Analysis
5.4.1 Key Price Indicators
5.4.2 Price Structure
5.4.3 Price Trends
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 Imports and Exports
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.1 Input Suppliers
5.10 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4 Degree of Competition
5.10.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6 Performance of Key Regions
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
6.4 United States
6.4.1 Market Trends
6.4.2 Market Forecast
6.5.1 Market Trends
6.5.2 Market Forecast
6.6.1 Market Trends
6.6.2 Market Forecast
7 Competitive Structure
8 Kaspa Peas Processing
8.1 Product Overview
8.2 Detailed Process Flow
8.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.3 Plant Machinery
9.4 Machinery Pictures
9.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10 Loans and Financial Assistance
11 Project Economics
11.1 Capital Cost of the Project
11.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
11.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4 Taxation and Depreciation
11.5 Income Projections
11.6 Expenditure Projections
11.7 Financial Analysis
11.8 Profit Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/auxa1s
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets