As featured on
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Care Corporation (MCC) today announced a successful validation of its method for quantifying unobservable cognitive deficits that occur prior to the symptomatic stages of Alzheimer's disease (AD). A study published in the Journal of Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease reports that MCC's digital cognitive biomarkers showed clear signals in adults with normal cognition who would develop symptoms of Alzheimer's disease within three years.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 71%
- Cloud Coverage:68%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:00:20 AM
- Sunset: 04:37:56 PM
Becoming milder with clouds and some sunshine.
Thickening clouds with rain arriving mainly around and after midnight.
Warm with periods of rain and drizzle in the morning tapering off and ending in the early afternoon, maybe peeks of sun late.
- PennDOT asking state for $600M
- Bars, restaurants say Thanksgiving Eve ban on alcohol sales hurts businesses
- Pa. Republican state senators hear from witnesses alleging voter irregularities in election
- One Tank Trip: Yocum Institute for Arts Education
- Police investigating after puppy stolen from pet store at Berkshire Mall
- Many people out and about, even as health officials ask people to stay home for Thanksgiving
- Fire whips through Allentown duplex, leaves family of 7 displaced
- Northampton County judge finds sex offender violated probation, sends her to state prison
- Thanksgiving Eve still showing heightened travel despite pandemic
- Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe