As featured on
NEW YORK, Nov, 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq/TASE: ORMP) (www.oramed.com), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development of oral drug delivery systems, announced today it has screened the first patients in its global Phase 3 trials of its oral insulin capsule ORMD-0801 for the treatment of type 2 diabetes (T2D). The patients were screened at U.S. sites participating in Oramed's ORA-D-013-1 trial, one of two Phase 3 trials being conducted in accordance with U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved protocols.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 65%
- Cloud Coverage:25%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:59:29 AM
- Sunset: 04:38:25 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy.
Partly to mostly cloudy and chilly.
Becoming milder with clouds and some sunshine..
- Phillipsburg takes first step to appropriate surplus funds to offset budget overages
- Northampton schools to push winter sports season back, again
- BASD superintendent concerned about new state efforts to slow coronavirus
- Reading learns it could reduce proposed tax increase, approves senior discount for trash
- Allentown City Council postpones vote on resign-to-run bill
- Spring Township approves preliminary 2021 budget
- New campaign to help connect more consumers to local farmers in Berks
- Residents relive fond memories as 85-year-old attraction in Berks closes its doors
- US agency ascertains Biden as 'apparent winner,' lets transition begin
- Pa. closing park exhibits, cancels indoor programming