TAIPEI, Oct. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Acer Inc. (TWSE: 2353) announced today its consolidated revenues for September at NT$29.51 billion, reaching a record high in 72 months, and up 21.3% year-on-year (YoY) or 8.2% month-on-month. Preliminary consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2020 reached NT$80.03 billion to set another record in 23 quarters, and up 27.3% YoY or 22% quarter-on-quarter. For year-to-September, consolidated revenues were NT$194.49 billion, up 12.6% YoY.
There were many highlights in the third quarter:
- Year-on-year revenue growth for Pan America was up by 70.7%
- Year-on-year revenue growth for the gaming line was up by 69.9%, for Chromebooks by 94.4%, and for commercial notebooks by 86.6%
Achievements of new business developments in the third quarter include:
- Acer Synergy Tech was formally approved to be listed over-the-counter in Taiwan
- Acer Healthcare received the first AI-assisted diagnostic software ophthalmic medical device certification from the Taiwan Food & Drug Administration
- Year-on-year revenue growth for GadgeTek was up by 75.2% and for Acer e-Enabling Service Business was up by 15.9%
- Lifestyle beverage product launches were warmly received by the market
Acer will host its online next@acer global press conference on October 21 at 9pm Taiwan (UTC+8) / New York 9am (UTC-4) / Berlin 3pm (UTC+2) time, where the company will announce new innovations to build up its lifestyle brands.
 Record high monthly revenue in six years since October 2014
 Record high quarterly revenue in 23 quarters since first quarter of 2015
 Acer's gaming line includes desktops, notebooks, and monitors
Founded in 1976, Acer now is one of the world's top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer's 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
© 2020 Acer Inc. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by location. Applicable sales tax extra.