FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — The Massachusetts home where Lizzie Borden’s father and step-mother were murdered with an ax has been listed for sale. The Boston Globe reports that the three-story Fall River clapboard house that has been converted into a museum and bed and breakfast was listed for sale online at an asking price of $2 million. The listing agent and part-time tour guide at the museum said the owners are retiring after 15 years and that the sale is a “turnkey” opportunity. The potential buyer would own the home, the bed and breakfast website, intellectual property, and merchandise sold at the museum.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 89%
- Cloud Coverage:93%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:23:05 AM
- Sunset: 04:59:50 PM
Variable cloudiness and still mild.
Periods of rain, mixing with wet snow before ending before sunrise in the higher elevations.
Mostly cloudy and turning brisk and chillier. A passing rain or snow shower possible.
- Joe Biden proposes $1.9-trillion stimulus plan
- Community remembers Ronald 'Trooper' Rossi
- Berks EMS COVID-19 Task Force urging vaccination
- Security beefed up at U.S. Capitol, state capitals ahead of inauguration
- Berks man captures another stunning shot of moon
- What could new CDC rules mean for your vacation plans?
- Allentown Art Museum ready for visitors, opening new exhibits
- Lehigh, Northampton counties stepping up security at government buildings ahead of inauguration
- Met-Ed advises of low-flying helicopter inspecting lines
- A $12 billion loss for 2020, Delta is cautious in early 2021