PENNSBURG, Pa. - The cleanup continues in parts of Montgomery County hit hard by the flooding.
A lot of the people we talked to say they've been trying to dry out their homes for more than 24 hours. While the water is mostly gone, the recovery process has only just begun.
WFMZ's Julia Rose has the full story in the video above.
The Code Red has been issued for Montgomery County from Wednesday until Sunday.Read More »
- Prosecutors stake opposite positions in death penalty appeal
- Nonprofit dedicates food drive to young flooding victim
- Cleanup continues after flooding in Montgomery County
- Police ID pregnant mom, son swept away by raging floodwaters
- Thursday's flooding adds to farmers' struggles
- Cleanup begins after flash flooding slams Pottstown
- Updated Emotions flare at Allentown City Council meeting
- Updated People find ways to cool off as stretch of hot, humid weather begins
- Berks residents swim, kayak through latest flood
- Blue Marsh Lake visitors warned to watch for harmful algae
- Updated Chemical powder used in dye prompted hazmat situation, evacuations in Allentown
- Animal Rescue League enacts 'Code Red' for pets in Reading
- South Whitehall Township Commissioners support storage facility sketch plan
- Fire damages nail salon in Reading
- Local H performs at Downtown Alive
- Lower Saucon Township Council reviews request for $2.3M for fire trucks