DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - A former teacher charged with sexually abusing students in Bucks and Lehigh counties may go to trial.
Christian Willman waived a preliminary hearing Thursday in Bucks County, setting the stage for a trial.
The 40-year-old is facing a long list of charges including sexual assault, unlawful contact, and corruption of minors.
Two former students at Palisades High School and four at Parkland HIgh School say Willman had sexual contact with them.
- Tower Health, Drexel win bid to acquire children's hospital
- Final suspect arrested in shooting death of Pottstown man
- Tower Health, Drexel make joint bid for children's hospital
- DonutNV in Pottstown gives back to the community
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Jury selection underway in trial of Sean Kratz, accused in Bucks slayings
- Updated Residents evacuated after 3 alarm fire at nursing home
- Updated Feeling like mid-summer over the next couple of days with a hint of humidity in the air
- Berks DA: Reading altercation ends in 'senseless' deadly stabbing
- Thousands of pigs dead in Lehigh County barn fire
- Allentown Police mourn loss of K-9 officer Harley
- Major accident near Airport Road Shopping Center, several injured
- Lower Alsace houses new fire truck, rough terrain vehicle
- PHOTOS: Lower Alsace Fire Company truck housing ceremony
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis confirmed in 3 Pennsylvania counties
- Guest Kate Johnson shares fashion from the Philadelphia Premium Outlets