EAST GREENVILLE, Pa. - A man in Montgomery County was assaulted by a group of bystanders after a verbal altercation with his wife.
According to a report by police, the man was having an argument with his wife when he allegedly tripped and fell on top of her. At that point, several people ran towards the man and began to physically assault him, said police.
Police said one person grabbed the man around his neck and dragged him about 30-feet forward. Another placed his hands behind his back while someone else punched the man on the right side of his jaw, according to police.
Police said the man was struck in the jaw by a glass bottle, causing him to suffer serious facial injuries.
The man left the scene on foot and returned to his residence where his neighbor called 911.
There's no word on any charges against the bystanders or the man.
Berks County-based Tower Health is looking to expand its presence in Philadelphia.Read More »
- DonutNV in Pottstown gives back to the community
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Jury selection underway in trial of Sean Kratz, accused in Bucks slayings
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Philadelphia 76ers unveil statue honoring Charles Barkley
- Philly to enforce salt warning rule at chain restaurants
- Fire chief: 2 people dead after plane crash in Monroe County
- Updated Tower Health, Drexel make joint bid for children's hospital
- Updated Lehigh County DA: Man charged in shooting death of woman in Allentown
- Man charged in sex abuse of 3 girls at daycare in Whitehall
- NTSB: Warning light came on shortly before helicopter collided with building in August
- Louie's Restaurant owner charged with theft
- Folmer resigns after arrest in child porn possession case
- Updated Downtown Allentown Market set to open Thursday
- Updated Free naloxone offered at 1st of 2 distributions in Reading
- Updated Bethlehem man convicted of drug trafficking sentenced to 27 years in prison