POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A Pottstown man has been arrested in connection with a fatal shooting in March.
Elijah Davis, 18, was charged with first-degree murder and related charges, the Montgomery County district attorney's office said.
Davis was arrested in connection with the shooting death of Keith Robinson on March 30.
Pottstown police had found Robinson dead in his car of multiple gunshot wounds, the DA's office said.
Robinson was shot through the window of his vehicle at the corner of Walnut Street and York Street, the DA's office said.
Davis was taken to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility. He will face a preliminary hearing on Sept. 18.
Co-defendants Kyshan Brinkley, 23, and Jacquan Lee, 26, were arrested on Aug. 1 and charged with first-degree murder and related charges, the DA's office said.
Police are still searching for Derrick Goins, 26, in connection with the shooting. Goins is 5-foot-8 and weighs approximately 130 pounds, the DA's office said. Police are offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to Goins's arrest.
Police are asking anybody with information to call the Pottstown Police Department at 610-970-6570 or Montgomery County Detectives at 610-226-5553.
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Jury selection underway in trial of Sean Kratz, accused in Bucks slayings
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Philadelphia 76ers unveil statue honoring Charles Barkley
- Philly to enforce salt warning rule at chain restaurants
- Mini horse and goose pair settle in to new home in Montgomery County
- AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR MISSING NJ GIRL
- Pennsylvania lawmaker facing child porn possession charges
- Prosecutors say Northampton County man dropped explosive devices from drone
- Mifflin Park Elementary School innovation class creates buzz
- Northampton Community College getting national attention for efforts to go green
- Updated Police: Couple in stolen truck siphoned gas from rentals
- State police might handle overnight coverage in Fountain Hill
- Bethlehem City Council hears zoning change request
- Phillipsburg Town Council advances rent control ordinance
- Attack on Saudi oil plant could lead to rise in gas prices