LANSDALE, Pa. - A man who was killed in a construction accident along the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike has been identified.
Richard Maurer, 69, of Telford, died from blunt force injuries, the Montgomery County coroner's office said.
The manner of death was ruled an accident.
State police said it was a construction-related incident and said the worker was not hit by a car. Officials did release any further details on the incident.
On a steamy summer Monday night, dozens of kids sprinted up and down the court outside the Ricketts Center in Pottstown, a place many call home.Read More »
- Montgomery County man went to Hollywood to act in movies. Now he is making one
- US attorney seeks to block supervised drug center in Philly
- More charges likely in standoff that injured 6 officers
- KI pills to be distributed to people near nuclear plant
- 9 hurt after tree falls on Bucks swim club
- 'Preston's Pantry Project' collects 32,000+ pounds of food
- Allegiant to establish aircraft base at LVIA, creating 66+ new jobs
- Driver with stolen gun, whiskey in car allegedly leads police on chase
- Pa. Game Commission recommends deer feeding ban
- Updated Pennsylvania State Police seek horses for mounted unit
- Updated Truck's trailer erupts in flames; brakes to blame for fire
- Updated Entrepreneur with Down Syndrome: Teamwork, acceptance creates more effective workplace
- Updated Police: Masked man in hazmat-type suit robs bank in Oley
- Health Beat: Stem cell Pisces trial for stroke recovery
- Books for Bikes in Berks: 30 students earn new set of wheels
- Notre Dame Green Pond considers other names for stadium