NEW BRITAIN TWP., Pa. - A 44-year-old man is accused of using several hidden cameras to secretly film a woman inside her Bucks County home.
Terence O'Leary was arrested and charged with invasion of privacy, harassment and a felony communications interception violation.
Central Bucks Regional police say the victim found several small cameras hidden in her New Britain home, including in her bedroom and bathroom.
Police allege 19 videos were taken by O'Leary without the woman's knowledge.
Berks County-based Tower Health and Drexel University have emerged as the winning bidders in an auction of St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia.Read More »
- Final suspect arrested in shooting death of Pottstown man
- Crews battle house fire in Perkasie
- Tower Health, Drexel make joint bid for children's hospital
- DonutNV in Pottstown gives back to the community
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Jury selection underway in trial of Sean Kratz, accused in Bucks slayings
- Updated Tower Health, Drexel win bid to acquire children's hospital
- Updated Coroner identifies 2 men killed in Monroe County plane crash
- Officers arrest 18 in operation involving helicopter in Allentown
- Passenger ejected from sports car in Route 22 crash still in critical condition
- Updated People rally in Bethlehem and Allentown as part of worldwide climate change protests
- Updated Season's historic apples almost history at Hopewell Furnace
- Updated 12th annual Boyertown Oktoberfest celebration underway
- Updated Exhibit featuring costumes worn by movie legends to open in Allentown Art Museum
- Health Beat: Telenutrition for spinal cord injury
- Kutztown 1st stop on PASSHE chancellor's state campus tour