QUAKERTOWN, Pa. - A new senior living community has opened its doors in Quakertown.
The Village at LifeQuest held a ribbon cutting ceremony Thursday on John Fries Highway.
The facility connects with the existing LifeQuest Nursing Center and features more than 100 units.
A series of open houses for the community are scheduled throughout the rest of the month.
On a steamy summer Monday night, dozens of kids sprinted up and down the court outside the Ricketts Center in Pottstown, a place many call home.Read More »
- Montgomery County man went to Hollywood to act in movies. Now he is making one
- US attorney seeks to block supervised drug center in Philly
- More charges likely in standoff that injured 6 officers
- KI pills to be distributed to people near nuclear plant
- 9 hurt after tree falls on Bucks swim club
- 'Preston's Pantry Project' collects 32,000+ pounds of food
- Watching for strong storms as temperatures stay very warm, humidity stays high
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Berks bus drivers gear up for new school year
- Bethlehem City Councilman accuses colleagues of talking 'behind the scenes'
- City Center Allentown fighting back after spotted lanternflies swarm downtown buildings
- Updated Wellness checklist for students headed to college
- Reward offered for information on Pottstown shooting suspects
- Cone Appétit offers comfort foods in a bread cone
- Police: Man dead after shooting in Reading
- Cumru Township Commissioners name new vice president