POTTSTOWN, Pa. - The Olivet Boys and Girls Club is no longer offering programs at the Ricketts Center in Pottstown.
The organization says it has decided to renew its focus on children in Reading and Berks County.
Olivet had hosted activities for children in Pottstown since 2009.
The chairman of the club said he is confident that the borough will continue providing support for programs at the Ricketts Center.
The Philadelphia 76ers have honored Charles Barkley with a statue along their Legends Walk outside their practice facility in Camden.Read More »
- Philly to enforce salt warning rule at chain restaurants
- Mini horse and goose pair settle in to new home in Montgomery County
- Philly police: See a spotted lanternfly? Don't call 911
- Dog treat company shows what pups and pints can have in common
- Suspect charged in fatal fentanyl overdose of Berks man
- Waffles and Hemingway, mini horse and goose pair, get new home
- Missing Allentown boy with autism found by his former teacher
- Dirt bike rider sought for driving erratically in Hazleton, motorcycle confiscated
- Lopatcong Emergency Squad to disband
- History's Headlines: Skyjack of 1972
- Some showers and t-storms Saturday make Sunday the better and brighter weekend day
- Members of the 69 News team race for charity during NHRA weekend at Maple Grove
- Route 422 ramp in Berks finally open ahead of busy weekend
- Police: eagle statue on Allentown monument leaning downward, but is tied down securely
- Health officials growing concerned about vaping as hospitals see more patients with lung conditions
- Expert explains where Friday the 13 superstition may come from