As school districts try to figure out how to move forward with sports during a pandemic, students are left wondering what their futures look like when it comes to playing time. That brings a range of emotions. Dr. Jarrod Spencer spoke with WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba about what students are feeling and why sports matter.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:65%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:46:05 AM
- Sunset: 07:05:08 PM
Breezy and cooler with morning clouds and a shower south and east,breaking for some sun.
Mainly clear and cooler.
Mostly sunny with a cool breeze.
- Positive Parenting: The many faces of the modern family
- Partnership in Montgomery County aims to provide more resources on COVID-19 to Latino community
- Volunteers fan out across Berks for UW's Day of Caring
- South Whitehall Township supervisors to hear plans for controversial senior living center
- Allentown actress lands starring role on hit Netflix show
- Thousands of Pa. residents still waiting for an unemployment check
- New Jersey's wealthiest residents could soon be paying more taxes
- Local health networks planning ahead to make sure they are ready once vaccine is approved
- Safe Berks takes nearly 1K calls to legal dept. since March
- Health Beat: 9/11 dust and health effects