BLAIRSTOWN, N.J. - Firefighters responded to a barn fire in Blairstown, New Jersey on Sunday.
At 6:42 a.m., the Blairstown Hose Company was dispatched to East Crisman Road. Upon arrival the company found a fully involved barn fire.
Units from Blairstown Ambulance Corp, Hope, Knowlton, Allamuchy, Mountain Lake, Green and Fredon fire departments also responded.
No injuries were reported. The fire is under investigation by the Warren County Fire Marshall. All units were reported clear by 8:30 a.m.
- Youth center helps nearly 200 Phillipsburg students get back to school supplies
- Hackettstown police: McDonald's customer paid with dollar bill that had been lit on fire
- Jury finds NJ man guilty of sexual assault
- Wood pile fire ignites large garage, flames extinguished quickly
- NJ attorney general issues gun protective order directive
- New Jersey's medically assisted suicide law put on hold
- Watching for strong storms as temperatures stay very warm, humidity stays high
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Berks bus drivers gear up for new school year
- Bethlehem City Councilman accuses colleagues of talking 'behind the scenes'
- City Center Allentown fighting back after spotted lanternflies swarm downtown buildings
- Reward offered for information on Pottstown shooting suspects
- Cone Appétit offers comfort foods in a bread cone
- Police: Man dead after shooting in Reading
- Cumru Township Commissioners name new vice president
- Spring Twp. police investigating after thefts from unlocked cars