READINGTON TWP., Pa. - A New Jersey man has been indicted on child pornography charges.
Brandon Heaton, 22, of Manville, was indicted by a Hunterdon County grand jury Thursday on second-degree possession of child pornography and second-degree distribution of child pornography.
The crimes happened in Readington Township, county Acting Prosecutor Michael Williams said.
Heaton had been arrested on March 28 after detectives from the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's
Office's Special Victims Unit received a referral from the Internet Crimes Against Children task
Heaton could face up to ten years in prison on each count if convicted.
New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed legislation that will help keep drunk drivers off the roads.Read More »
- Phillipsburg mayor: Council should reveal identity of donor for project to relocate police dept.
- Report: New Jersey dead last in road conditions, performance
- NJ Dept. of Health Receives $450,000 grant to support review of maternal mortality deaths
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Youth center helps nearly 200 Phillipsburg students get back to school supplies
- Hackettstown police: McDonald's customer paid with dollar bill that had been lit on fire
- Updated Volunteers come to rescue of old Allentown cemetery
- Updated Truck, SUV collide in Lehigh Township
- Updated Police: Driver lost consciousness, ran red lights, causing multi-vehicle crash
- Updated Fire temporarily closes Texas Roadhouse in Berks
- Fire crews respond to structure fire in Robesonia
- Water main break leads to boil water advisory in Birdsboro
- 10-year-old struck by bullet at Coca Cola Park honored by Allentown Police
- Man charged in hazing death gets 2 years probation
- Shooting in Reading sends one man to hospital
- Community cleans up Allentown elementary school ahead of new school year