FLEMINGTON, N.J. - A New Jersey woman is accused of physically abusing a child.
Hermilla Rojas, 47, was charged Saturday with child abuse and simple assault, according to the Hunterdon County prosecutor's office.
Investigators say Rojas, of Lambertville, had physically abused a child under her care.
- Phillipsburg marijuana dispensary approved by planning board
- NJ governor creates panel to probe vaping health concerns
- Hunterdon County remembers 16 residents killed on 9/11
- Centenary University students in NJ pledge to do community service in honor of 9/11 victims
- Expert: Those exposed during 9/11 cleanup more likely to develop cancers, respiratory diseases
- Federal appeals court: PennEast Pipeline can't use eminent domain to seize NJ properties
- A dry, pleasant stretch of weather this week as we bid summer farewell
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Pedestrian struck after crash in Fountain Hill
- Lehigh University: Investigation finds no evidence of misconduct by university doctor with students
- Reading police respond after reported shooting sends person to hospital
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Mom BFFs may also benefit baby, study says
- Traffic study stalls proposed South Whitehall development
- Efforts to preserve Epler School continue at community meeting