FLEMINGTON, N.J. - A Far Hills, New Jersey man has taken a plea deal in the sex assault of a child.
Steven Mell, 53, pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child - sexual conduct, according to the Hunterdon County prosecutor's office.
Mell was arrested in June 2018 after investigators found he had "engaged in sexual relations with a female victim under age 16 in Readington and Bedminster townships," officials said.
Mell is set to be sentenced in July.
Phillipsburg Town Council advanced an ordinance on Tuesday night to regulate, control and stabilize rents and create a body to mediate relationships between tenants and landlords.Read More »
- Flemington man pleads guilty in sex assault of a child
- Lopatcong Emergency Squad to disband
- Phillipsburg marijuana dispensary approved by planning board
- NJ governor creates panel to probe vaping health concerns
- Hunterdon County remembers 16 residents killed on 9/11
- Centenary University students in NJ pledge to do community service in honor of 9/11 victims
- Fire chief: 2 people dead after plane crash in Monroe County
- Updated Tower Health, Drexel make joint bid for children's hospital
- Lehigh County DA: Man charged in shooting death of woman in Allentown
- Man charged in sex abuse of 3 girls at daycare in Whitehall
- NTSB: Warning light came on shortly before helicopter collided with building in August
- Updated Louie's Restaurant owner charged with theft
- Folmer resigns after arrest in child porn possession case
- Updated Health Beat: Researchers say food is medicine
- Updated Parents of slain Temple University student sue bar, killer
- Updated Car hits pole on Route 724; medical issue may be to blame