- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:35%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:54:35 AM
- Sunset: 06:50:02 PM
Sunshine and patchy clouds; warmer, but still nice.
Increasing clouds. A shower is possible late, mainly north and west.
More clouds than sun with a few passing showers and a thunderstorm possible.
- Seasonably warm and showery Tuesday, feeling like fall again Wednesday
- Careless driving charges will be filed in fatal Foster Twp. crash
- Wolf Administration announces millions in funding for child care providers
- Berks coroner seeking relatives of Birdsboro man
- Reeb Millwork to be acquired by Georgia-based Specialty Building Products
- PPL joins coalition that supports network of chargers for electric vehicles
- PennEast Pipeline drops plan for Pennsylvania-New Jersey natural gas line
- Northampton County VA gets $20K state grant
- 69-WFMZ wins Emmy Awards for newscasts, news report
- Pa. Republicans aim to make big election changes in constitution
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.