- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:94%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:09:33 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:18 PM
Considerable cloudiness with a shower or two, evolving into a steadier rain in the afternoon.
Periods of rain.
Cloudy with rain tapering off and ending by midday; becoming blustery with some clearing in the afternoon.
- Longtime Upper Macungie tax collector honored with award as he bids farewell
- New Green Acres outdoor living store gets approval in Lower Macungie
- Pa. Capitol closing to public amid virus surge
- Pa. Supreme Court rejects election challenge
- Company expands Allentown facility as it works on COVID-19 vaccine
- Report: Some Allentown residents in NIZ paying rents close to three quarters of their monthly incomes
- Township in Bucks says it's taking big step toward police reform
- Breinigsville 2nd-grader gets to be Kid CEO for a day at the Crayola Experience
- Reading Hospital says it's not overwhelmed amid rise in COVID-19 cases
- Building partially collapses in Pottsville
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.