As featured on
- Humidity: 83%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:14:07 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:19 PM
Cloudy and breezy; a bit of rain/drizzle in the morning, then a steadier rain in the afternoon.
Breezy and turning colder with rain turning to snow; a slushy coating to perhaps an inch or two possible.
Brisk and colder with clouds and snow ending early then some afternoon sun.
- Local guitar company finds way to reuse debris from Superstorm Sandy
- Reading brewery revives historic beer brand
- Musicians in NJ town band together to create Christmas CD
- Medical device business in Northampton County to expand, quadruple production
- Allentown community steps up to help city police dept. in its effort to hire more K9s
- Wilson police arrest man wanted for allegedly nearly running down officer
- Open enrollment deadline for health insurance under ACA approaching
- Pa. sets new record in 2019 bear hunt
- Pa. Health Dept.: More than 2,000 cases of the flu reported since late November
- Positive Parenting: Making math fun with tablets