- Humidity: 92%
- Cloud Coverage:95%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:25:40 AM
- Sunset: 06:05:28 PM
Cooler and increasingly windy with periods of rain, heavy at times. Temperatures nearly steady throughout much of the day.
Mostly cloudy, windy and rainy. Rain should taper off to showers late.
Still breezy with clouds and some breaks of afternoon sunshine.
- Allentown Rescue Mission kicks off annual 'Thanks for Giving Drive'
- Local business community reacts as new minimum wage requirements implemented for some businesses
- ACLU lawsuit: People in Montgomery County accused of probation violations illegally jailed without hearings
- Residents at Adams Island in Allentown taking precautions as area sees rain
- Berks Cares Vaccine Center reopens to provide free shots
- Authorities ID homicide victim found on Mount Penn
- Police: 6 incendiary devices found in North Catasauqua, no threat to safety of community
- Senators put YouTube, TikTok, Snap on defensive on kids' use
- Health Beat: Heparin keeps some COVID patients off ventilator
- Polls: Biden and Congress hit new lows among voters
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.