(The Center Square) – An analysis of breakthrough COVID-19 infections in Pennsylvania shows the phenomenon happens infrequently, accounting for just 6% of the state’s nearly 640,000 cases recorded since January, health officials said Tuesday.
- Humidity: 89%
- Cloud Coverage:56%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:23:26 AM
- Sunset: 06:08:10 PM
Cool with some sun giving way to clouds. A stray shower is not entirely out of the question late in the day, mainly to the west.
Cloudy with a bit of rain at times, mainly early and especially north.
Mostly cloudy and becoming milder. There might be a late-day shower.
- Schuylkill County borough suing PennDOT, 2 companies over issues related to 2020 flooding
- Lehigh County official denounces lawsuit's claim concerning 911 call on day of fatal fire
- Pa. seeing decline in new COVID cases over the past 3 weeks
- Peter Scolari of 'Newhart,' 'Bosom Buddies,' dies at 66
- Allentown elementary school students launch rockets as part of STEM lesson
- 1955 Plymouth Locomotive travels thousands of miles to new home on Ironton Rail Trail
- Spooktacular Hot Air Balloon Festival features opportunity to get bird's eye view of Lehigh Valley
- Health Beat: Flu season: A 'twindemic' on the way?
- Cedarbrook in Allentown breaks ground on new wing for the facility
- Nonprofit's Eerie Easton Walking Tours share city's spooky history
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.