Reading Hospital – Tower Health has been recognized for staffing professionals who are International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant certified.
- Humidity: 65%
- Cloud Coverage:9%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:15:29 AM
- Sunset: 06:17:55 PM
Cooler and windy as sunshine mixes with clouds; a spotty afternoon shower is not out of the question, especially to the north. Winds gusting over 30mph at times.
Becoming mostly clear and cool. There could be a stray shower early.
A cool breeze as sunshine mixes with clouds. There could still be a brief shower, mainly north.
- Truck goes up in flames following crash with motorcycle on I-78 in Northampton County
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Hereford Twp. multi-vehicle crash
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial on display in Hunterdon County
- Annual Berks Co. benefit helps local children battling cancer
- NJ teen shot, killed late Saturday in Middle Smithfield Twp., police say
- Saint Clair man hit by vehicle, killed while crossing Deturksville Road
- Berks DA: Double shooting in Leesport leaves woman dead, man believed to have shot her injured
- Person of interest in New Jersey murder arrested in Lehigh County
- Costumed kids march the streets for Berks, Northampton Halloween parades
- Pop-up quilt barn attracts visitors to Kutztown for Fall Fest
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.