Many walkers and cyclists on the Upper Bucks Rail Trail have been wondering what happened to this sign. WFMZ found out.
- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:68%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:55:36 AM
- Sunset: 06:48:21 PM
More clouds than sun with a few passing showers and a thunderstorm possible.
Sunshine mixing with some clouds; breezy and a bit cooler.
- Reading neighborhoods need full-time cleaning, some say
- Southmoore warehouses pulled from Moore agenda, still dominate meeting
- Lehigh Valley hospitals begin rollout of Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot
- Upper Saucon OKs plans for new Good Shepherd rehab hospital
- Reading awards $7M+ in contracts for new fire station
- East Penn updates policies for school board meeting agendas
- Western Berks Ambulance Assn. becomes autism-certified
- Environmentalists celebrate dropped pipeline plans, some upset about lost jobs
- Busy week on Capitol Hill expected with 4 key votes
- Easton's ArtsPaths highlight, share history behind downtown's public art
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.