NWS Weather Alert
NWS Weather Alert
NOTE: This information is provided by the National Weather Service. Forecast may differ from local information provided by our own 69News Meteorologists
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON... The Flash Flood Watch continues for * Portions of southern New Jersey...and Pennsylvania...including the following areas...in southern New Jersey...Camden. In Pennsylvania...Carbon, Eastern Montgomery, Lehigh, Lower Bucks, Monroe, Northampton, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks, and Western Montgomery. * Through this afternoon. * Rain, heavy at times, is expected to continue through much, if not all, of the day on Tuesday. Widespread rain totals of 2 to 4 inches are likely within the watch area, with locally higher amounts possible. * Flash flooding of creeks, streams, urban areas, and areas of poor drainage is possible with the heaviest rain. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should Flash Flood Warnings be issued. &&
- Humidity: 92%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:25:40 AM
- Sunset: 06:05:28 PM
Cooler and increasingly windy with periods of rain, heavy at times. Temperatures nearly steady throughout much of the day.
Mostly cloudy, windy and rainy. Rain should taper off to showers late.
Still breezy with clouds and some breaks of afternoon sunshine.
- Fraud activity leaps in Spring Township
- Assistant director of Baldwin film fired after 2019 mishap
- Shots fired in Bethlehem; police investigating
- Police investigate after vehicle hits teen in Bethlehem Twp.
- Wilson Borough police investigate report of man trying to lure children into car
- Tuesday is deadline to apply for mail-in ballots in Pa.
- Harlem Globetrotters set for return to downtown Reading
- YWCA: Ending violence in Pottstown will be joint effort
- Toys for Tots gearing up for another busy holiday season amid concerns about ongoing supply chain issues
- Health Beat: Breast cancer: 2 new drugs for HER2
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.