Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak took the stage as guest speaker for Reading Area Community College's 50th anniversary gala Wednesday night.
NWS Weather Alert
NWS Weather Alert
NOTE: This information is provided by the National Weather Service. Forecast may differ from local information provided by our own 69News Meteorologists
...Icy spots possible on untreated roads this morning... Areas of fog developed overnight in much of the Lehigh Valley, southern Poconos, and northern New Jersey. With temperatures well below freezing, it is possible some icy spots have developed on roads, particularly those that are untreated. Caution is advised traveling this morning. If a surface appears to be wet, assume that it is icy.
- Humidity: 80%
- Cloud Coverage: 29%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:17:58 AM
- Sunset: 05:09:51 PM
Remaining cold with sunshine and some clouds.
Mostly cloudy. A little snow is possible again, especially north and west of the Lehigh Valley. Watch for a coating to an inch in some spots.
Mostly cloudy and warmer. A stray flurry or sprinkle is possible.
- All 100 lab monkeys accounted for after several escape crash
- Father, daughter collecting smoke detectors for Quakertown community
- Gas leak causes residents in Allentown to evacuate their homes
- S. Heidelberg Twp. shots fired call results in police pursuit and crash
- PSP identify victim in fatal Shenandoah hit-and-run
- Man from Allentown accused of shooting, killing NYPD Officer has lengthy record
- Fire heavily damages home in Parryville, Carbon County
- Openings & Closings: Business happenings around the area
- New programming, building improvements at the New Hope Arts Center
- History's Headlines: Daughter of the American Revolution
Recommended for you
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.