- Humidity: 75%
- Cloud Coverage:96%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:25:43 AM
- Sunset: 06:05:31 PM
Cooler and increasingly windy with periods of rain, heavy at times. Temperatures nearly steady throughout much of the day.
Mostly cloudy, windy and rainy. Rain should taper off to showers late.
Still breezy with clouds and some breaks of afternoon sunshine.
- Berks Cares Vaccine Center reopens to provide free shots
- Rain ends tonight but windy weather through Wednesday
- Authorities ID homicide victim found on Mount Penn
- Police: 6 incendiary devices found in North Catasauqua, no threat to safety of community
- Senators put YouTube, TikTok, Snap on defensive on kids' use
- Health Beat: Heparin keeps some COVID patients off ventilator
- Polls: Biden and Congress hit new lows among voters
- LVIA runway closings in September reduce passenger traffic
- Train hits vehicle in Schuylkill County
- Conservatives file suit to 'derail Biden climate railroad'
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.