EASTON, Pa. - The Lafayette Leopards picked up their third straight win on Wednesday morning when they beat Colgate, 71-67, and handed the Raiders their first league loss.
The Leopards trailed at the half by only three points, they'd find themselves down in the closing seconds by one point. Tyrone Perry drained a three with just over two seconds left to give the Leopards the lead and the win.
Perry led all Lafayette scorers with 19 points, Justin Jaworski added 16 more in the winning effort.
- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:22:08 AM
- Sunset: 05:02:40 PM
Snow mixing with and changing to ice and rain. Accum. 2-4
A few rain and snow showers; otherwise, cloudy and breezy.
Windy and cold with clouds and some sun; perhaps a flurry or snow shower, especially N W.
- Officials plan to upgrade the Monroe County Courthouse
- High school students celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. in Allentown
- Allentown Art Museum to showcase creative history of Bucks County print maker
- How Martin Guitars is honoring some of country music's biggest stars
- Berks Catholic ice hockey to retire Anthony Myers' number
- Health Beat: Walking tall with advanced prosthetics
- Customers in Lehigh Valley buying last-minute supplies as they prepare for snow
- Prohibition: How 'going dry' affected our region in the 1920s
- PennDOT: 'We should be good to go' with snow in Berks
- Bethlehem police: Man stabbed five times over $20 debt
- Accumulating snow to a wintry mix Saturday with some windswept flurries to follow on Sunday
- U.S. Marshals arrest Whitehall Township man charged in Monroe County double homicide
- Storm to bring snow, wintry mix to the area Saturday
- Groom accused of sexual assault at reception gets probation
- Berks Catholic player Anthony Myers, who lost battle with cancer, has his jersey retired
- Chick-fil-A to open with offer of free food for a year
- Police in Lehigh County searching for missing teen
- Berks County man pleads 'no contest' in death of infant son
- Frustration over former Stine stump farm dominates Lower Mount Bethel hearing
- Original member of The Wiggles recovering in hospital