ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Phantoms haven't given up a goal since last Friday, but they'd find themselves in a shootout on Wednesday night. Lehigh Valley picking up a 5-4 win over visiting Syracuse.
The Phantoms and Crunch would find themselves tied at the end of the first and second periods. Lehigh Valley would outscore Syracuse 2-1 in the third, Morgan Frost led the way with two goals.
Next the Phantoms will continue this home stand welcoming Binghamton to the PPL Center on Friday night.
- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:22:04 AM
- Sunset: 05:02:39 PM
Snow mixing with and changing to ice and rain. Accum. 2-4
A few rain and snow showers; otherwise, cloudy and breezy.
Windy and cold with clouds and some sun; perhaps a flurry or snow shower, especially N W.
- Tour at 4: Fun things to do in Bucks
- US agency examining Tesla unintended acceleration complaint
- Officials plan to upgrade the Monroe County Courthouse
- High school students celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. in Allentown
- Allentown Art Museum to showcase creative history of Bucks County print maker
- How Martin Guitars is honoring some of country music's biggest stars
- Berks Catholic ice hockey to retire Anthony Myers' number
- Health Beat: Walking tall with advanced prosthetics
- Customers in Lehigh Valley buying last-minute supplies as they prepare for snow
- Prohibition: How 'going dry' affected our region in the 1920s
- Accumulating snow to a wintry mix Saturday with some windswept flurries to follow on Sunday
- U.S. Marshals arrest Whitehall Township man charged in Monroe County double homicide
- Groom accused of sexual assault at reception gets probation
- Crash closes portion of Applebutter Road in Bethlehem, pole and wires down
- Storm to bring snow, wintry mix to the area Saturday
- Chick-fil-A to open with offer of free food for a year
- Berks Catholic player Anthony Myers, who lost battle with cancer, has his jersey retired
- Police say woman drove into oncoming car as test of faith
- Police in Lehigh County searching for missing teen
- Berks County man pleads 'no contest' in death of infant son