DEZ001>004-MDZ008-012-015-019-020-NJZ001-007>010-012>027-PAZ054- 055-060>062-070-071-101>106-251400- /O.NEW.KPHI.FG.Y.0012.200925T1201Z-200925T1400Z/ New Castle-Kent-Inland Sussex-Delaware Beaches-Cecil-Kent MD- Queen Annes-Talbot-Caroline-Sussex-Warren-Morris-Hunterdon- Somerset-Middlesex-Western Monmouth-Eastern Monmouth-Mercer-Salem- Gloucester-Camden-Northwestern Burlington-Ocean-Cumberland- Atlantic-Cape May-Atlantic Coastal Cape May-Coastal Atlantic- Coastal Ocean-Southeastern Burlington-Carbon-Monroe-Berks-Lehigh- Northampton-Delaware-Philadelphia-Western Chester-Eastern Chester- Western Montgomery-Eastern Montgomery-Upper Bucks-Lower Bucks- Including the cities of Wilmington, Dover, Georgetown, Rehoboth Beach, Elkton, Chestertown, Centreville, Easton, Denton, Newton, Washington, Morristown, Flemington, Somerville, New Brunswick, Freehold, Sandy Hook, Trenton, Pennsville, Glassboro, Camden, Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Mount Holly, Jackson, Millville, Hammonton, Cape May Court House, Ocean City, Atlantic City, Long Beach Island, Wharton State Forest, Jim Thorpe, Stroudsburg, Reading, Allentown, Bethlehem, Media, Philadelphia, Honey Brook, Oxford, West Chester, Kennett Square, Collegeville, Pottstown, Norristown, Lansdale, Chalfont, Perkasie, Morrisville, and Doylestown 801 AM EDT Fri Sep 25 2020 ...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EDT THIS MORNING... * WHAT...Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog. * WHERE...Portions of central, northern, northwest and southern New Jersey, east central, northeast and southeast Pennsylvania, northeast Maryland and central, northern and southern Delaware. * WHEN...Until 10 AM EDT this morning. * IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Localized dense fog will continue through the early morning. Be alert for rapid changes in visibility and use caution when commuting this morning. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you. && $$
- Humidity: 97%
- Cloud Coverage:16%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:52:51 AM
- Sunset: 06:53:03 PM
A mix of clouds and sunshine, warm.
Turning out mostly cloudy.
Mostly cloudy and not as warm with a shower in some areas.
- Salisbury moving ahead with pickleball court in Green Acres Park
- Lehigh Valley selling itself short, planning leader says
- At least 1 hurt after 2-car crash in Reading
- Crews fight fire at mobile home park in Washington Township
- Positive Parenting: Middle school gossip & rumors: Who’s at risk?
- East Stroudsburg University introduces leaner 2021 fiscal budget
- Bangor man who used drone to drop explosive devices sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Wind Creek Bethlehem lays off about 20% of workforce amid pandemic
- Monroe County trying to be proactive in recruiting police officers amid protests around the country
- Grants aim to make outdoor recreation more accessible
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.