- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:48%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:10:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:01:34 PM
Clouds and limited sun, rather humid with a shower or t-storm in spots.
Partly to mostly cloudy and humid with a spotty shower or t-storm, mainly during the evening.
Sunshine through high clouds with a shower or t-storm possible, especially to the south.
- State leaders say the COVID-19 pandemic has amplified health disparities
- Daughter of former columnist alleges sexual abuse
- Donald Trump Jr. makes stop in Lehigh County
- National Museum of Industrial History breaks ground on park that will feature machinery from Bethlehem Steel
- Health Beat: Health issues men shouldn't ignore
- Wolf: No plan to change recommendation on school sports
- NJ releases recommendations aimed at guiding schools through the reopening process
- Allentown City Council approves deal to settle legal disputes with LCA over water rates, system upgrades
- EnerSys stays profitable despite impact of COVID-19
- Police in NJ warning people of government imposter scams