NWS Weather Alert
NWS Weather Alert
NOTE: This information is provided by the National Weather Service. Forecast may differ from local information provided by our own 69News Meteorologists
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON... The Flash Flood Watch continues for * Portions of southern New Jersey...and Pennsylvania...including the following areas...in southern New Jersey...Camden. In Pennsylvania...Carbon, Eastern Montgomery, Lehigh, Lower Bucks, Monroe, Northampton, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks, and Western Montgomery. * From 8 PM EDT this evening through Tuesday afternoon. * Rain, heavy at times, is expected to begin late this evening and continue through much, if not all, of the day on Tuesday. Widespread rain totals of 2 to 4 inches are likely within the watch area, with locally higher amounts possible. * Flash flooding of creeks, streams, urban areas, and areas of poor drainage is possible with the heaviest rain. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should Flash Flood Warnings be issued. &&
This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and 3pm-6pm. This information is for personal and individual use only. No commercial use is permitted and this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission. Unauthorized use of this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:24:26 AM
- Sunset: 06:06:38 PM
Warmer with clouds and breaks of sun.
Periods of heavy rain and a thunderstorm.
Cooler and increasingly windy with periods of rain, heavy at times. Temperatures nearly steady throughout much of the day.
- Wilson Borough police investigate report of man trying to lure children into car
- Tuesday is deadline to apply for mail-in ballots in Pa.
- Harlem Globetrotters set for return to downtown Reading
- YWCA: Ending violence in Pottstown will be joint effort
- Toys for Tots gearing up for another busy holiday season amid concerns about ongoing supply chain issues
- Health Beat: Breast cancer: 2 new drugs for HER2
- Police: Monroe County priest admits to 'mistakes,' facing sex charges after vigilante internet sting
- Boyertown community raises $18K for defaced mural
- Candidate for Northampton County Executive blames McClure administration for staffing shortages at Gracedale
- Democrats say they're close to reaching a deal on infrastructure bill
- Gov. Wolf signs new order to protect workers, raise minimum wage
- Bomb squad called to North Catasauqua for 'suspicious device'
- Man dead after being shot in Pottstown Saturday
- Bethlehem grocery store being sold to Scranton-based chain
- Judge sentences woman in Allentown crash that killed 22-year-old
- Berks DA: Homicide victim found in park on Mount Penn
- Man wanted in deadly shooting outside Schuylkill County lounge
- Man who was well known in his community dead after house fire in Schuylkill County
- Former Bangor Area High School music teacher who had sexual relationship with student sentenced
- Monroe Co. priest charged with inappropriate contact with a minor