- I-78 and PA 100
- I-78 and US 22
- US 22 and PA 309
- PA 309 and Tilghman St.
- US 22 and Cedar Crest Blvd.
- US 22 and 15th Street
- US 22 and PA 145
- US 22 and Fullerton Ave
- US 22 and Airport Rd
- US 22 and Schoenersville
- US 22 and PA 512
- US 22 and PA 191
- US 22 and PA 33
- PA 33 and PA 248
- PA 100 and PA 222
- I-78 and PA 222
- I-78 and Cedar Crest Blvd
- I-78 and Lehigh St.
- I-78 and PA 309 (South Split)
- I-78 and PA 412
- I-78 and PA 33
- US 22 and 4th Street
This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and 3pm-6pm. This information is for personal and individual use only. No commercial use is permitted and this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission. Unauthorized use of this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage: 68%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:21:16 AM
- Sunset: 05:04:07 PM
Turning out mostly cloudy and not as cold. There might be a rain or snow shower late.
Mostly cloudy with some rain and snow showers. Any rain will be early in the night.
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later.
- Ambulance services in Lehigh Valley, across the country struggle with hiring, retaining staff
- Pa. education secretary takes the stand in landmark public education funding trial
- Food and Future on Restauranterus' Minds in West Reading Restaurant Week
- Betty White Challenge breaking records for Berks County animal shelters
- Program in Lehigh Valley helps cancer survivors manage side effects of treatment
- Health Beat: Foods to fight colorectal cancer
- 'He believed in the impossible': Allentown community remembers police Det. James Stanko
- Americans can now request COVID-19 test kits on government website
- Northampton Co. DA: How Easton, Bethlehem police took man accused of multiple sex assaults off the streets
- Hyprov Show coming to the Miller Center in Reading