- I-78 and PA 100
- I-78 and US 22
- US 22 and PA 309
- PA 309 and Tilghman St.
- US 22 and Cedar Crest Blvd.
- US 22 and 15th Street
- US 22 and PA 145
- US 22 and Fullerton Ave
- US 22 and Airport Rd
- US 22 and Schoenersville
- US 22 and PA 512
- US 22 and PA 191
- US 22 and PA 33
- PA 33 and PA 248
- PA 100 and PA 222
- I-78 and PA 222
- I-78 and Cedar Crest Blvd
- I-78 and Lehigh St.
- I-78 and PA 309 (South Split)
- I-78 and PA 412
- I-78 and PA 33
- US 22 and 4th Street
This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and 3pm-6pm. This information is for personal and individual use only. No commercial use is permitted and this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission. Unauthorized use of this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:15%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:32:21 AM
- Sunset: 08:36:22 PM
Sunny and comfortable; a perfect day!
Clear to partly cloudy.
Partly sunny skies and still comfortable for one final day; more clouds and a shower possible towards the shore.
- Pennsylvania Senate votes for common sense voter ID legislation
- Rep. McNeill asks lawmakers to make mental health a top priority
- State senators debate on where to spend budget surplus
- Health Beat: CORI: New type of robotic surgery gives Susan a better knee
- Adaptive bikes are helping disabled children ride
- Massive heat waves strike the West Coast
- Remote work may be a new normal in Reading
- Reading police look to residents for help in ongoing shooting investigation
- Man stabbed in Richland Township remembered by family, father says victim never knew his attackers
- Thunderhawk becomes 45th coaster to receive ACE roller coaster landmark plaque