- I-78 and PA 100
- I-78 and US 22
- US 22 and PA 309
- PA 309 and Tilghman St.
- US 22 and Cedar Crest Blvd.
- US 22 and 15th Street
- US 22 and PA 145
- US 22 and Fullerton Ave
- US 22 and Airport Rd
- US 22 and Schoenersville
- US 22 and PA 512
- US 22 and PA 191
- US 22 and PA 33
- PA 33 and PA 248
- PA 100 and PA 222
- I-78 and PA 222
- I-78 and Cedar Crest Blvd
- I-78 and Lehigh St.
- I-78 and PA 309 (South Split)
- I-78 and PA 412
- I-78 and PA 33
- US 22 and 4th Street
- Humidity: 63%
- Cloud Coverage:47%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:32:41 AM
- Sunset: 08:36:31 PM
Intervals of clouds and sun and still comfortable; more clouds and a shower or drizzle possible towards the shore.
Partly cloudy in the evening followed by areas of low clouds later on; turning more humid.
Intervals of clouds and sun; warmer and more humid with a stray afternoon or evening t-storm.
- Health Beat: EoE: The food allergy disease
- Lawmakers looking to reform the juvenile criminal justice system
- Locomotive history is chugging its way in to the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum
- Former outlet center could become newest school in Reading
- STEAM Lab designed to help children understand importance of math, science
- Allentown Fire Department closely watching rescue efforts after condo collapse in Miami
- Allentown hiking club provides hikers with food on trail
- Cause of tragic Pottstown house fire determined, officials say
- Seeking next of kin for woman in Berks
- Senate sends Gov. Wolf a bill that would restrict Secretary of Health's abilities