As featured on
Marvin has emphysema, and at his age, in his condition, staying home and completing a puzzle was the best way to stay healthy.
- Humidity: 54%
- Cloud Coverage:60%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:00:56 AM
- Sunset: 08:14:17 PM
Sunshine filtered through high clouds.
Partly sunny and mainly dry, but a few showers possible towards the shore.
- Medical school students share message through mural
- Pa. senator hopes to issue election subpoenas within 2 weeks
- Museum of Industrial History holds ribbon cutting ceremony for Foundry Park, Air Products Pavilion stage
- Pa. lawmakers talking about possible alternatives to the gas tax
- Books to bikes: Kids rewarded for reading this summer
- Three XPO Logistics warehouses in region spun off as part of GXO
- Mother of would-be Reagan assassin John Hinckley dies at 95
- Health Beat: Relieve back pain with 'NADIA'
- Reading to hold public meetings about parking plans
- LVHN patients' info hacked in cyber attack
- Allentown police, coroner respond to shooting
- Neighbors recount moments after deadly shooting in Allentown
- Coroner IDs man, 27, killed in shooting in Allentown
- 3 people seriously hurt in crash on Route 183 in Bern
- Whitehall considers bill to curb commercial outdoor cooking
- Flames engulf home in Stroudsburg
- Cuomo urged to resign after probe finds he harassed 11 women
- Update: Officer dead, suspect killed in violence outside Pentagon
- California and NYC Order Mandatory COVID-19 Testing Among Municipal Workers
- COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations in Pa. continue to climb