- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:43%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:45:04 AM
- Sunset: 08:12:04 PM
Sun then clouds with an afternoon pop-up shower or two, but most of the day is dry.
Partly cloudy with a stray evening shower or two.
Clouds, some sunshine, and a few afternoon showers possible.
- Health Beat: Surprising side effects of giving up fast food
- Bethlehem mayoral candidates discuss their plans for the city ahead of primary election next week
- Berks Fiddle Fest returns this year
- Public mask guidelines updated
- Boone High School prepares outdoor prom
- Allentown Diocese: Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks at Mass
- Defense argues weak prosecution case in fatal overdose charges
- Bucks woman ordered to stand trial for alleged cyber harassment
- Reading man charged in the death of his fiancee
- Former NJ municipal tax collector to pay more than $924K in restitution for misappropriating property tax money