The US is running out of a critical childhood cancer drug.
Recently, on 69 News at Sunrise, we talked about what that means for local families, and how you can help our local childhood cancer community at the upcoming Hearts of Gold Gala.
To do that, WFMZ's Eve Russo welcomed in Michelle Zenie, the director of the Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley, 4-year-old cancer survivor Hailey, and her mom, Emily.
- Humidity: 40%
- Cloud Coverage:8%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:46 AM
- Sunset: 04:46:29 PM
Brisk and quite cold despite plenty of sunshine.
Clear to partly cloudy and quite cold.
Not as cold with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
- Police looking for 2 suspected of stealing statue in Bethlehem Township
- Man charged after deadly hit-and-run crash in Norristown
- Phillipsburg Town Council votes to move police headquarters to former school
- Klein to test downtown Reading stop on New York City route
- Heating problem prompts early dismissal of school in Reading
- Jury to continue deliberating Thursday in Sean Kratz murder trial
- Allentown residents: You can now recycle clothing, electronics from your doorstep
- Driver who allegedly ditched stolen pickup truck eluded capture ... until now
- Reading to host Community Revitalization Conference in 2020
- RPA 'riddled with theft,' new director tells city council
- Emmaus High School drumline reinstated after baby powder incident
- Woman killed in 3-vehicle crash on Route 61 in Perry
- Naked, bloody man assaults women while nearby home burns, Lehigh Township police say
- Man, 55, killed in Whitehall crash after police pursuit that began in Northampton
- 1 dead after violent crash in Whitehall
- 2 dead after Porsche crashes into building's 2nd floor
- Tractor-trailer brings down wires, closing Route 100 for more than 24 hours
- Sears at Whitehall Mall in Lehigh Valley set to close
- Hospital finds source of bacteria that killed 3 premature infants
- DA: Berks Heim employee took photos of deceased residents