A bill known as S386 is up for debate in the Senate, and if it passes, some immigration watchers say it has the potential to increase the backlog of foreign workers in line for a green card. Corporations say they need the law to help fill open jobs. WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba spoke with one man who says he believes he lost his job in part because of an influx of foreign workers at his company.
- Humidity: 61%
- Cloud Coverage:46%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:49:45 AM
- Sunset: 05:42:21 PM
Cold with clouds and some sunshine.
Turning out clear and even colder.
Plenty of sunshine, but still cold.
- Man attacked for allegedly kissing young girls charged with indecent assault
- Juvenile treated for smoke inhalation after small fire in Bethlehem
- Multiple homes damaged after fire in Allentown
- Phillipsburg town leaders pass resolution showing support for the Second Amendment
- Amazing homes: Penthouse living in Bucks County
- Bar owner after shooting: 'This act was of a coward'
- One Tank Trip: Survival of the Slowest exhibit
- Habitat for Humanity project will provide housing for low-income families
- Harrisburg diocese seeks bankruptcy after abuse deals
- Positive Parenting: The power of awe sparks learning