The rain fell Monday night, and it came hard and fast.
69 News viewers shared photos and videos of water rushing down streets and sidewalks. Flash floods quickly overtook some roadways as well.
A flash flood watch is in effect through Tuesday morning.
- - Owner of home destroyed by fire launches GoFundMe for fire companies that responded
- - Downtown Allentown Market, featuring 8 restaurants, opens along ArtsWalk
- - "Robo calls are scams, period": Police warn of scam calls
- - Police say accused gas station robber returned to buy cigarettes
- - Police: Man tries to grab officer's Taser during struggle
- - Crews battle house fire in Perkasie
- - Tower Health, Drexel make joint bid for children's hospital
- - DonutNV in Pottstown gives back to the community
- - People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- - Jury selection underway in trial of Sean Kratz, accused in Bucks slayings
- - Police: Woman stabbed man in self-defense
- - Federal investigators recover plane, will examine it to determine cause of crash that killed 2
- - NBA legend Karl Malone visits Ali's former training camp
- - FAA, NTSB to investigate deadly plane crash in Monroe County
- - Man sentenced to 10 years in jail for heroin trafficking
|Record||93°F September 19, 1983||36°F September 19, 1943|